5.29.2012

Bay Area Burger

Original Recipe HERE

Husband found this recipe on a night he semi-volunteered/was semi-assigned to make dinner.  I wasn't sure if it would be enough for my palette since he likes more basic burgers and I like them fancy.  But it was really tasty.  So tasty, in fact, that I didn't put a single condiment on my burger (besides cheese).  That has never happened...ever.  I am a condiment junky.  I will no longer turn a skeptical eye toward any burger recipes Husband is drawn to.

Ingredients
1 lb ground beef
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1-1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried basil

Directions
(1) Mix all ingredients together.
(2) Form into four firmly-packed balls.  Flatten to desired patty size.
(3) Grill to desired doneness.

Kid Participation: None.  Eat hot dogs instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment