Original Recipe HERE
This is one of those "can it really be that good because it has so few ingredients?" recipes that does, in fact, turn out just that good. It will likely become one of my go-to recipes because I always have the makings on hand.
It made a bit of juice/gravy/sauce/whatever that I drizzled over brown rice, so the side dish was even super easy.
3 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 to 6 garlic cloves, minced
4 Tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons olive oil
(1) Preheat oven to 500°F. Lightly grease a casserole dish. Line with foil for easier clean-up if desired.
(2) In small pan, saute garlic with oil until tender. Do not allow to brown.
(3) Remove garlic from heat. Stir in brown sugar.
(4) Add chicken breasts to pan. Add additional oil if necessary. Brown chicken slightly.
(5) Place chicken in casserole dish. Cover with garlic mixture.
(6) Bake, uncovered, 15-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. If garlic appears to be burning, lightly cover dish with foil.
Kid Participation: None.