Original recipe HERE
I'll never turn down a recipe for an easy marinade. This one comes in handy when I don't really know what else to do for dinner, but there's a bunch of chicken breasts in the freezer I really need to use up. So Husband gets chicken (again), but at least it's tasty. This can be eaten as an entree with side dishes, but it's also good chilled and used the next day: chopped for chicken salad or sliced for an Asian-inspired vegetable salad.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup Italian salad dressing
¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1) Whisk together dressing, soy sauce, and garlic powder.
2) Place chicken in a covered container and pour marinade over it. Let it sit in refrigerator for at least two hours (longer if possible). Occasionally shake container to redistribute marinade.
3) Cook chicken with preferred method (grilling, Foreman-ing, or baking) until juices run clear.
* Stir marinade ingredients
* Shake container with meat and marinade